Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

For sale and other stuff



Howdy. In case you dont know me or talk to me on a regular basis, I have been pretty ill for the last 3 weeks. Lost about 11 pounds total and have had zero energy along with some other symptoms we wont get into. To make a long story short, I'm gonna be ok. Its just a virus (according to the doctors) because all of the bloodwork has come back negative. So, I dont have Mono, Anemia, thyroid issues, Gall stones, Apendicitis, an infection or the BIG C (Least thats what the Doc said, but it sure feels like something is going on inside). I should be back to normal in a week or two more, but we'll see how I feel. I should be back in the shop getting bikes cranked out here shortly, FYI. Now, on to another subject. This here bicycle is for sale. I am asking 1650 and it includes professional packing and shipping to the lower 48. Its a 53CM True Temper Velo kit with Columbus S bend Chainstays and 1 inch threaded Max Fork. This bike will accelerate faster than a mouse on crack and handle like a dream. email me at donwalkercycles at aol dot com for details and questions.












No comments: