Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Specials and other stuff.

Whilst trying to clear the shop of the mess that it has become, I stumbled across quite a few things.
1. I have 3 sets (Sold one already!) of Columbus Max tubing with lugs, BB and crown. These are not "for sale" as tubes only, but as a completed custom frames to your measurements. $1900 with 1 color paint with contrasting panels, includes matching Max bladed steel fork. Could be road or track, your choice.
2. A set of Tange Prestige OS tubing and SS Newvex (Richard Sachs design) lugs, with LS SS track crown. I can polish the crown and head lugs only on this deal. Made to your spec's for $1799 and painted 1 color with contrasting panel. Track only.
3. I have 2 True Temper Velo kits. These would be fillet brazed, one color with contrasting panel.. No fork included, but can obtain almomst any fork you like or build a steel fork for $200 extra. Completely to your measurements. $1799, track or single speed only.
4. I have 1 set of Deda Zero and a set of Paramount lugs. (pics coming soon) Made to your measurements with a single color and contrasting panels, track $1650, road $1750. Perfect for a larger or heavier rider.

The build list is looking like this at the moment, in order.
James, Jim, Josh, Nate, Jack, Gary, Les, Russ, John L. myself road, myself tandem.

For any additional information or questions you might have, please contact me via email at
donwalkercycles at aol dot com

DW

No comments: