Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

its been a while...

Yeah, I know. I have missed you, too, my dear blog. Forgive me for not giving you the attention you so need and deserve. Thank you.

Now that we have that out of the way, its time to rant about a few things.

1.Nothing pisses me off more than someone who tells you one thing, then does another; and that "other" thing has a deep or profound impact on the original person in a negative way.

2. Getting sick sucks. I just recovered from what the Dr. termed as "advanced Bronchitis". The illness kept me from attending Interbike. Damn.

3. I don't give a crap if some over-opinionated ass is offended if I wear my kilt on occasion. If I want to wear it and it offends you, too effing bad. You shouldnt be so sensitive. Thats all I got this time. See ya next time kids. DW

No comments: