Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Decals are in!

Heres the skinny.
The decals cost more to produce than originally anticipated.
You can have your very own DW Avatar decal for your headtube or seattube for a mere $4.00 postage and fondling included.
They are limited to 18, so its first come, first served.
Do NOT pm me with "you said 3 bucks", because I dont want to hear about it...I made a mistake. First time this year... ;)

Now, how to obtain them...
Paypal 4 bucks to donwalkercycles@aol.com and make sure to include your shipping address, so i send them to the right place. NO out of USA shipping! Then sit back, relax and look in your mail in about 4 days. The perfect gift idea for anyone with a fixie or dartboard. I will post when I am out of decals. Any paypal payments will be refunded when I am out. So check back here often.

No comments: