Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Friday, January 13, 2006

Where have I been?

Running like a headless chicken, thats where.
finishing up frames that are long overdue, there too.
working on the show for countless hours. I finally got more than 6 hours of sleep last night...i got 7. woohooo.
Anyhow, big projects abound in the shop. Its time to get this fixture made for the british racing trike. It has to be precise, or else the rear end wont be in alignment.

I am excited about my website. It should be up and going here shortly, like within a couple days.

The show is shaping up very nicely. We had 3 signup on monday. Still waiting to hear back from a major component maker if they want to commit or not.
Well, its 0730, back to the salt mines....

DW

No comments: