Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Open House? (plus other stuff)

Ok, so it didnt happen. I got pre-occupied with a million other things.
Its been crazy here. The shop is nearly complete, even though its operational. I am doing final clean up and such. The good news is, I should be the most efficient I have ever been. Period.
I will be doing more frequent blog postings as I have a buttload of frames to build. I will do my best to document them all. Plus, I have frames coming back from paint anytime...so I will be posting them as well.
As it stands now, the list of clients is as follows;
Jacob, James, Joshua 1 and 2, Nathan, Les, Frank, Brooke, Jimbo, DW (Yes, myself), Cliff, Steve and Paul. Show bikes will follow.
In case anyone wants their frame made from Columbus Max, I still have 2 sets plus the lugs and matching BB shells. These are the real thing and rare. Made from Nivacrome steel, I am not selling these two remaining kits to anyone, unless its a complete frame. Price is $1,900.00 and includes a matching steel fork.
The garage sale is still happening. All of the bikes listed below are still available. heck, just make an offer.

If you get a chance, hit up urbanvelo.org and check out the article on track bike geometry I had written ( http://urbanvelo.org/category/issue-3/ )on page 44. Happy reading!

Other noteworthy news...I am working with a new graphic designer on a brand new DW logo and font. I will be posting it when I have a proof and put it to a vote for yay or nay.
Thats it for now...

DW

No comments: