Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Friday, November 02, 2007

Ok, lets talk about TIG

Nope, not "Tigger" from Winnie the Pooh. A new Tig rig is "in the hizzle."
Well, its new to me. Much thanks to Dave Bohm for sending me his old machine. It needs some work, but once its running at 100%, theres going to be a few changes happening here at Don Walker Cycles.
I am going to be practicing for a while, but once the practice is over, I'm going to start offering Titanium frames. Yep, you read it here first.
I have been buying up some more machinery and tools to make my shop a more efficient place to work. I will be posting some pics here shortly when the shop is completely set up, but trust me, its going to rock!

DW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don,
congrats on the new tools. looking forward to seeing some of your new ti frames out on the road. take care buddy.

gary