Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 2 report

Ok, I woke up a bit on the "lighter" side yesterday. I checked my weight first thing and it was 286.5 I really thought it was peeling off. I went to the gym, did some stretching and some basic stuff like treadmill and a few little core exercises and then hit the sauna for 20 minutes.
In the eve, I went on the Nebo Rodge ride with the "B-2" group. I stayed near the front, because mainly these were not racing types, but more along the lines of a social type group but there was some serious cyclists in the group. I stayed with them up until I missed the split, right before the "sprint", only because I had no clue the split was happening.
Again, I am happy to say that my hockey fitness got me through this one. 26 miles total and about 80 minutes on the bike.
Back to my weight... I woke up this morning and weighed in at 288.8 Kind of disappointed really....

There is a good chance I will be doing Nate's "Indy Roubaix" ride tomorrow. If so, there will be a report.

DW

1 comment:

kg said...

it's because you're building muscle.