Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My oh my... Good news that I just happened upon...

Ok, my all time fave band is actually playing a show in Indy! How I was so late in discovering this is beyond me, but lookie here!!! http://newmodelarmy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=511:north-american-tour&catid=3:dates&Itemid=7


Yaaaaaaaay! I dont have to travel but 20 minutes to this gig. Yeeeeeeehhhhaaaawwwwwww!
Now, if only I can get them to stop by my shop in their downtime....

DW

1 comment:

Mr Arnold said...

Hey Don ..... I'm a cyclist and a huge fan od handmade bikes. I ride for MOBSquad .... We have met aT A Nebo Ridge bike shop ride ( I commented on how cool yourbike was) ... I was hurt pretty bad in a race two weekes ago ... at eagle creek ... been out of the hospital now for only a few days ... Dan lee took me out to dinner a few nights ago ... and I commented on how cool his Don Walker bikes t-shirt was... He asked about my New model Army T-shirt from the 2006 tour.. I explained NMA is maybe my all time favorite band...

Dan emailed me todY TO INVITE ME to come to your shop to make me feel better ...... to see the bikes... I got on your site N Site and sW YOUR POSTING AABOUT NMA.... I'll stop by ... Looking forwARD TO MEETING YOU ..... NEED ANY NMA???

Tim Arnold

Coacharnold@gmail.com

....