Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Joseph L. Walker, Nov. 9 1923 - Jan 1 2010

For those that didnt know, my father passed away on New Years Day. Its been a rough few weeks already. He was in the Hospital in Sacramento for a week before he passed with Pneumonia and irregular blood pressure.

The memorial was a good one that was attended by many of our friends and almost all of our extended family. My mom is crushed. She now faces the rest of her time here lonely without her husband of 63 years. Please say a prayer for her. Thanks.
I am sad, mostly for my mom. Yes, I will miss talking to him and visiting him in Ca. a couple times a year. I hope he knows he raised a good son and is proud of me.

See ya on the other side Pop.
Love,

Your Son

2 comments:

jeremyya said...

sorry for your loss, don. you and your family are in my thoughts.

Ted said...

Sorry to hear about the loss
of your Father.

Ted-