Dee to the Dub

Dee to the Dub
I love the smell of molten brass in the morning....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ok, its on. or off.... or on... or off....

Ok, if you are close to me, you know I am attempting to lose weight.
Its not easy. The show really slowed things down for me. I needed fewer hours of working on bikes and the show and more hours of working out. All that is about to change.
Today begins a new era in weight loss for the ol DW. I am joining a gym and have some help in the "Velolosers" club. The Velolosers is a "biggest loser" type of contest among a few friends. At stake is $1 per person per week based on loss %. I am confident I will do well. My initial weigh in this morning was 291. When I grabbed my phone to take a quick pic of it, I had miraculously gained 5 pounds in 30 seconds. Not sure how or why or if the floor was warped where I set the scale.... so my weigh in is 296.1. Updates will be happening once a week. Wish me luck on this as I need to change my diet, exercise program and of course I'll need some encouragement to not have the occasional beers.
Thanks much!

DW

No comments: